• Ability to work on relational databases and has knowledge of data analytics.
• Ability work on web specific areas such as HTTP protocol and client/server network architecture.
• Ability to code in Linux Operating System, and experience in server-side programming.
• Work on the Current Mainframe environment.
• Ability to lead projects.
• Analyze designs, develop, reverse engineer and understand patterns of different environment.
• Interact with various teams that are big data and cloud based.
• Ability to create, present and walk through standards for different projects.
• Will directly report to VP of Gadzee.
• Ability to Roll-up sleeves and code as when required.
• Ability to understand complexity of the components and scale applications.
• Design and develop code applications to technical and functional programming standards.
• Ability to provide assistance towards application to production.
• Ability to conduct peer code reviews and walk through.
• Help through out maintenance and production support.
• Heavy chances of going full time as part of this role.