• Assisting with lessons learned.
• Performing quality audits to ensure SDLC requirements are met.
• Must be able to present the Audit process for Airlines and Aviation industry.
• Reviewing program work plan for progress.
• Monitoring of SDLC.
• Auditing, automation, configuration management, and process improvement.
• Strong experience in QA for more than 5 years.
• Strong expertise in airlines ticketing, claims, refund, cancellation, and Aviation guidelines.
• Strong Knowledge in GDPR, must be able to understand recitals.
• Ability to work in Agile mode.
• Assists Quality Assurance Lead with the execution of quality assurance activities.
• Updating quality planning, process, execution materials and maintaining quality assets.
• Assuring process for updating, approving and versioning of program-controlled documentation is followed.
• Monitoring Software Development Lifecycle processes, automation, and identifying SDLC Workflows.
• Facilitating process improvement sessions and following up on action items.
• Producing weekly status reports and program metrics at the project and steering committee meeting.