top of page
Work from Home
Gadzee is looking for consultants to be hired for a part-time role for an initial period of 6 months. The expected years of experience is around 5 years.The Consultant should have the flexibility to be available in the US time zone.
The job offers flexibility of work from home.The Consultant should be available and align the working hours with other team members as requested.
Bachelor's or Master's in Computers/ IT or Engineering.
Team Player, Excellent in Communication, Technical expert in Airlines Domain.
Client relationship ambassador
• Assisting with lessons learned.
• Performing quality audits to ensure SDLC requirements are met.
• Must be able to present the Audit process for Airlines and Aviation industry.
• Reviewing program work plan for progress.
• Monitoring of SDLC.
• Auditing, automation, configuration management, and process improvement.
• Strong experience in QA for more than 5 years.
• Strong expertise in airlines ticketing, claims, refund, cancellation, and Aviation guidelines.
• Strong Knowledge in GDPR, must be able to understand recitals.
• Ability to work in Agile mode.
• Assists Quality Assurance Lead with the execution of quality assurance activities.
• Updating quality planning, process, execution materials and maintaining quality assets.
• Assuring process for updating, approving and versioning of program-controlled documentation is followed.
• Monitoring Software Development Lifecycle processes, automation, and identifying SDLC Workflows.
• Facilitating process improvement sessions and following up on action items.
• Producing weekly status reports and program metrics at the project and steering committee meeting.
bottom of page