• Work with Quality Analyst, Data Analyst and Product Teams.
• Performing quality audits to ensure that the program processes and associated work products.
• Must be to present the Audit process for Airlines and Aviation industry.
• Reviewing program work plan for progress updates, dependencies, and risk avoidance.
• Assuring process for updating, approving and versioning of program.
• Monitoring Software Development Life cycle processes and identifying SDLC workflows.
• Facilitating process improvement sessions and following up on action items.
• Producing weekly status reports, program metrics.
• Work with the development teams, co-workers, and clients to identify product needs.
• Provide ongoing product support and maintenance.
• Assist in the development of product documentation, prioritizing. enhancements, and others.
• Assist in Product research newly developed features, and executing new product.
• Expert in new feature implementations.
• Assist in the management of project activities and timelines as they relate to product implementation.
• Interface with marketing and other Airlines units to create repeatable processes.
• Coordinate Product adoption, training, roll out, and implementation.
• Provide analytical/operational services to the Customer Support division.
• Manage vendor relationships in accordance to Airlines vendor management policy.
• Other projects as assigned by VP.
• Motivated, technologically-savvy, team-player with a familiarity of the Finance and product management.