• Strong Mainframe developer with 5 years of hands-on experience.
• Analyze JCL (COBOL) jobs reverse engineer them and produce detailed documentation.
• Work with the team for migrating the jobs to SQL Analyze DB2 table schema.
• Proven experience in programming techniques, programming languages in the mainframe environment.
• Proven experience with analysis and documentation.
• Excellent communication skill both in written and verbal.
• Demonstrated experience working with large project teams. COBOL, MVS JCL, SQL, DB2 and VSAM.
• Participate in the technical designs, development, integration, testing, and installation.
• Good documentation skills and expert in maintenance of complex business applications.
• Experience with Agile environments.
• Work on the Current Mainframe environment.
• Ability to lead projects.
• Analyze designs, develop, reverse engineer and understand patterns, of different environment.
• Interact with various teams that are big data and cloud based.
• Ability to create, present and walk through standards for different projects.
• Will directly report to VP of Gadzee.
• Ability to Roll-up sleeves and code as when required.
• Ability to understand complexity of the components and scale applications.
• Design and develop code applications to technical and functional programming standards.
• Ability to provide assistance towards application until production.
• Ability to conduct peer code reviews and walk through.
• Help through out maintenance and production support.
• Heavy chances of going full time as part of this role.