• Serves as the point of contact for research and analysis.
• Creates prototypes based on machine learning/Bayesian theory.
• Creates analytical models, statistical procedures, and Machine learning algorithms.
• Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most complex solutions.
• Ability to work on critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes.
• Utilizes predictive modeling, hypothetical simulation/testing using Naïve Bayes and Neural Networks.
• Ability to perform data analysis using various business rules and scenarios.
• Ability to prepare data for Extract transform and load.
• Codes in Python or R.
• Develops programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming.
• Leads the team towards data discoveries and data prototyping.