• Ability to showcase Apps, related UX and development skills.
• Ability to Work as a team player.
• Ability to audit and remediate the existing Apps.
• Good presentation skills.
• Ability to control bias and adhere to OS and play store requirements.
• Monitoring Software Development Life cycle .
• Facilitating process improvement sessions and following up on action items.
• Be a Product Geek.
• The Potential developer has strong 5 years.
• Proven ability of building & shipping commercial mobile software for the iOS platform.
• Proficiency with Swift and a deep knowledge/usage of the iOS SDK.
• Discipline for testing and automation, unit, functional, integration, etc.
• Working knowledge of Objective C and the XCode tool set.
• Proficient in Object Oriented Programming, Data Modeling, Service Oriented Architectures and Design Patterns.
• Proven track record of developing highly scalable designs or Apps.
• Demonstrated track record of developing clean and maintainable code.
• Ability to break complex problems down into smaller components that are loosely coupled and testable.
• Ability and discipline for testing and automation - unit, functional, integration, etc.
• Excellent Team player.
• Ability to adapt to new challenges that will part of the development and testing life cycles.