• Understanding of security analysis and application of good practices within the enterprise.
• Expert in implementing NPM tools and APM monitoring and diagnostic tools.
• Evidence of delivery, business-continuity and disaster-recovery operation.
• Integration with application, data, cloud lifecycle management tools.
• Ability to perform security analysis and application of industry standard practices.
• The Architect will be evaluating, solutions used to build Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
• Automate entire deployment processes using IaaS & PaaS.
• AWS, Orchestration, Configuration Management, Automation, and associated tools.
• Identify and recommend new solutions for research and participate in proof of concept.
• Collaborate with and mentor members of the IT Operations teams.
• Expert in scripting languages like unix, Python, Ruby on rails.
• Expert in programming languages like Java, Scala or equivalent.
• Automated services provisioning.
• Expert in continuous integration and continuous deployment using Git, Jenkins, etc.
• Expert in VM Appliances, tooling, and containerization(e.g. Docker / Kubernetes etc).
• Expert in centralized logging and monitoring, approaches and technologies.
• Expert in server administration Amazon Linux.
• Expert in regulations and security/GDPR standards governing Cloud.
• Ability to communicate with both business and technical resources.
• Ability to perform in a fast paced, dynamic work environment and meet aggressive deadlines.