• Work with Quality Analyst, Data Analyst and Product Teams.
• Performing quality audits to ensure SDLC.
• Must be to present the Audit process for Airlines and Aviation industry.
• Reviewing program work plan for progress updates, dependencies, and risk avoidance.
• Assuring process for updating, approving and versioning of program-controlled documentation.
• Monitoring SDLC processes and identifying SDLC workflow areas for improvement.
• Facilitating process improvement sessions and following up on action items.
• Producing weekly status reports and program metrics.
• Strong experience in Data Science for more than 5 years.
• Strong expertise in airlines ticketing, claims, refund, cancellation, and aviation guidelines.
• Strong knowledge in GDPR, must be able to understand recitals.
• Ability to work in agile mode.
• Assists VP with creation of Dashboards, Scorecards and Presentation.
• Airlines regression modeling and machine learning algorithms.
• Prior experience building data science tools
• Experience in airlines analytics, traffic, seasoning , taxi and airports.
• Prior experience in Loss forecasting/modeling.
• Prior experience in building data science tools
• Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
• Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
• Analyze large amounts of information to Client trends and patterns.
• Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
• Combine models through ensemble modeling.
• Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
• Experience in data mining.