• Work with Quality Analyst, Data Analyst and Product Teams.
• Performing quality audits to ensure SDLC requirements are met.
• Must be to present the Audit process for Airlines and Aviation industry.
• Reviewing program work plan for progress updates, dependencies, and risk avoidance.
• Assuring documentation are up to date.
• Monitoring SDLC workflow areas for improvement.
• Facilitating process improvement sessions and following up on action items.
• Producing weekly status reports and program metrics.
• Strong experience as a Data Analyst for more than 5 years.
• Strong expertise in Airlines ticketing, claims, refund, cancellation, and Aviation guidelines.
• Strong Knowledge in GDPR, must be able to understand recitals.
• Ability to work in Agile mode.
• 3+ years of experience performing applied statistical analysis.
• Excellent product sense and ability to transform.
• Strong knowledge of relational databases and ability to write SQL code at an expert level.
• Experience with data, analytics, and visualization technologies.
• Experience using heuristics and basic ML techniques to solve practical consumer product problems
• Strong ability to communicate results and analysis to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Expert in collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others.