• Excellent Team player.
• Flexibility to Agile and changing requirements.
• Excellent Software development practices.
• Around 5 years of Android development experience is a must
• Great communication and presentation skills
• Working knowledge of REST connection libraries like Retrofit and Volley.
• Used software design patterns like MVC for Android
• Experience with adjusting Android layouts to a wide range of devices.
• Expert knowledge and extensive experience of Gradle system is a must
• Advanced knowledge of Firebase for real-time communication between apps.
• Ability to write clean code with excellent documentation and unit test scripts.
• Ability to integrate Apps with portals. Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Passion for continuous improvement
• Demonstrate a willingness and ability to learn new technologies as required.
• Motivated to write quality, readable code.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic virtual environment.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision while also being a great team player.
• Worked before in a remote environment.
• Proficient in version control systems such as git and BitBucket.
• Proficient in tools like Fabric/Crashlytics/Instabug.
• Previously uploaded a production app to the Play Store.
• Ability to thrive in Agile environment.
• SDK development experience.